HP LaserJet 4345 M4345 ADF (automatic document feeder) Cleaning Instructions
How to properly clean the mylar sheet and the adf.
You want to do this when you’re making copies and you see print defects – typically lines on the page.
- Begin by lifting open the top cover of the copier.
- On the underside of the lid, near the left border, there will be two tabs. Gently press down releasing the tabs and open up the panel.
- Take a dry cloth and clean the clear flap on the backside of the panel.
- Make sure to carefully clean both the front and the back of the clear flap.
- After cleaning both sides push the tabs back into place and close the lid.
If you have marks or scoring on your mylar sheet then it may need to be replaced.